Microsoft Outlook is an email client that allows users to access and manage multiple email accounts in one place. It is one of the best productivity utilities around the world for organizing your emails. However, you may sometime encounter an error, [Pii_Email_E2bfd865341b76f055e2] on your Outlook application. Errors can happen on any application you use and MS Outlook is no different.
We can help you fix the [Pii_Email_E2bfd865341b76f055e2] error and other technical issues you experience while using MS Outlook. In this article, we are going to discuss just that. So, without wasting any more time, let’s get started.
Error Outlook [Pii_Email_E2bfd865341b76f055e2] Complete Fix
1. Internet Connection Issue [Pii_Email_E2bfd865341b76f055e2] on Outlook
If you have noticed an error message that says the invalid name of the target machine with the error code Pii_Email_E2bfd865341b76f055e2, then it means you are getting an Outlook connection error. Whenever there is an incorrect IP address configured on your computer, you will notice this error and you won’t be able to use the application. Sometimes, you may notice some alphanumeric error codes and most of the links are to a connection error. If you wish to fix this problem on your computer, simply configure the IP address or change the connection. This may resolve your problem, and you will be able to launch and use the application.
2. Fix PTS Data File to Remove Error Code [Pii_Email_E2bfd865341b76f055e2]
This error Pii_Email_E2bfd865341b76f055e2 could also happen when there is something wrong with the PTS data file of your computer. PTS is a data file on your computer that carry all mailbox items of your Outlook application. When this file gets corrupted on your computer, you will see this error code. Due to this error, you won’t be able to utilize Outlook and your emails correctly. You can fix this problem by rebuilding the PTS file using some file repair methods. One such popular solution to fix a corrupted file is using the System File Checker. This is an internal utility on your computer and it is accessible only via Command Prompt. You have to run this system file checker scan on your computer to fix the outlook error.
The below tips can help you fix it by repairing the PTS file:
- First and foremost, navigate to the Start menu on your computer by tapping the Start button on your keyboard.
- Search for Command Prompt and then right-click on it when it appears in the result.
- Select the Run As Administrator option and wait for the command prompt to appear on your screen.
- As the Command Prompt appears, type Sfc/scannow
- Press the Enter key on your keyboard and wait for a few minutes until the scan completes.
The System File Checker will automatically scan your computer for damaged files and fix them automatically. This is how you fix the PTS file on your computer to troubleshoot the Outlook error. If the above solution is not fixing your problem, you can install a third-party system file checker for your computer to troubleshoot the Outlook error and rebuild its corrupted files. You can also re-install the Outlook application on your computer if nothing works.
3. MS Outlook Sending Reported Error Pii_Email_E2bfd865341b76f055e2
If you have faced sending a reported error, it happens when the remote server of your Outlook email does not access the required information. This error usually appears while sending and receiving emails on the Outlook application. It can completely prevent you from sending and receiving important emails. This problem can also happen due to incorrect Windows registry file installation problems and virus interferences. To fix this error, simply use a third-party app to fix the Windows Registry and system files. You can also use the system file folder as we did for the second error. Also, check and remove the malicious files and viruses from your computer. If you are still not able to use the Outlook application on your computer, then it would be better to reinstall the application.
4. Timeout Error [Pii_Email_E2bfd865341b76f055e2] Outlook
One of the most popular errors on the Outlook application is the timeout [Pii_Email_E2bfd865341b76f055e2] problem. It might happen due to incorrect SMTP or pop values. This can prevent your Outlook application to send and receive emails correctly. Closing the Outlook application, turning off the internet, turning on the internet again, and relaunching the application can help you fix the Outlook timeout error.
5. Can’t access attachments on Outlook
If you are unable to download and give the mail attachments on your Outlook, then it could be seriously frustrating. It can prevent you from viewing and getting important files via email. You have to solve the [Pii_Email_E2bfd865341b76f055e2] error in order to view files that others send you. This generally happens because the security program of Outlook prevents some specific or unknown files from reaching you. If you disable the security protocol for Outlook, you will be able to access all attachments without any problem at all. However, it can increase the risk of getting an insecure item on your computer.
6. Reconstructing the harmed Outlook data to Repair the Error
In many cases, individuals unintentionally erase or customize the system submits linked to Outlook which creates damages to the application and also its fundamental performance. When this occurs you can see Outlook mistake [Pii_Email_E2bfd865341b76f055e2] as an outcome of missing out on system documents.
This concern can be conveniently retrieved by fixing the Outlook application by making use of the control board energy. The listed below guidelines will certainly aid you to make this all take place:
- Browse to begin food selection as well as look for command motivation.
- Right-click the command from the software application as well as pick the run as manager selection from the fall that shows up on your display.
- This will certainly ask you to confirm your verification so please click the following switch to go on.
- Currently, go into the below-offered command as well as strike the get-in essential to run it.
- Please hold on and also allow the procedure totally.
- As soon as you perform this, kindly exit the command timely and also reboot your computer system. Once you have patched Outlook and other system files, the error will be resolved.
The outlook errors and solutions we have mentioned in this article were approved by experienced technicians. We hope the information was helpful and beneficial. Thank you for staying on this page for a while. Please talk to Microsoft Office Customer Support if the [Pii_Email_E2bfd865341b76f055e2] error persists.