Many people use Outlook to organize their emails and data more professionally, but some users have noticed an error code [pii_email_1b6426ce067893f737d8] on it. Sometimes while accessing your important messages and emails in the Microsoft Outlook application, a few items can awaken this problem. Whenever this error appears, you should immediately troubleshoot it using the steps mentioned in this article.
In most cases, you can get rid of the error [pii_email_1b6426ce067893f737d8] by updating your Outlook email manager using the official website. This procedure will hardly take a few minutes to complete. In case that doesn’t treat this glitch, then you can try updating your computer’s operating system as it can affect your apps, including Outlook.
When Microsoft launched this app years ago, it used to be a very straightforward email hub. However, the company has developed its features and performance dramatically in recent years, making it one of the most ideal email managing software, even though it can still throw some errors at your screen due to some technical shortages.
Nevertheless, you can easily beat down these issues using some simple methods, such as updating the app, fixing your network connection, and repairing the installation.
So let’s go ahead and fix the Microsoft Outlook [pii_email_1b6426ce067893f737d8] error code.
Steps to Fix [pii_email_1b6426ce067893f737d8] Error on Outlook
1. Update Outlook to Solve [pii_email_1b6426ce067893f737d8] Problem
You know updating this application will resolve most of the issues you will face while accessing your emails through it. Furthermore, this is the most convenient and less time-consuming process among other solutions. So here is how you update Microsoft Outlook to fix the problem:
- Make your way to the Microsoft office outlook on your computer. Most people will go to the start menu and search for Outlook to open it. You can also use the same method to navigate this application.
- Go to the main menu from the top left corner.
- Then click on the About section.
- Scroll down words and find the option that says check updates.
- Make sure to click this option and wait for a few minutes to check for the available updates.
- If it finds any new information regarding your app, it will ask you to continue and update the app.
- All you have to do is follow your screen instructions.
Once you have successfully upgraded the application to the newest available edition, the error will be automatically removed. We hope the suggestions our tech team has provided here were helpful and relevant. Thanks for reading about how to fix the error codes on Outlook.
2. Check for the operating system updates
The OS update will definitely influence your computer programs and the way they work, so it can probably improve the application and remove errors. The operating system update procedure is quite easy and you don’t need to know any advanced computer knowledge to do it. Here is how users can update their computer operating system:
- Go to the start menu and click on the settings button. The settings icon looks similar to a cog.
- Now find and select the updates and restore option.
- The Windows update option should appear and you must click the check for updates button there.
- Make sure your computer is connected to the internet.
- The system software will check the accessible improved version of your operating system.
- It will automatically do the rest of the process so your Windows update will finish on its own.
Now restart your system and see if the recent Windows update has affected the Outlook application and the error code [pii_email_1b6426ce067893f737d8].
3. Using built-in troubleshooter to fix Outlook [pii_email_1b6426ce067893f737d8] Error
Your computer has a troubleshooting utility capable of resolving problematic applications such as Outlook. This utility can prevent errors and problem codes on your computer by configuring your computer settings and system files. You can use it using the given below steps:
- First, navigate to the start menu and then open the settings.
- Once you reach settings, please go to the search bar and type troubleshooter.
- Select the most relevant result from the given options.
- Then the troubleshooting will be started.
- Once the troubleshooter is turned on, it will automatically scan your whole computer for ongoing errors and technical mistakes. It will also fi most of the errors on its own.
- However, you may need to follow some suggestions provided by it.
Please note that this Windows troubleshooter is powerful enough to fix Outlook errors and you may easily get rid of the error code with it. If this process is also not useful in your case, you can reach out to Microsoft support via their customer support page. Thanks for reading “How to resolve Outlook error [pii_email_1b6426ce067893f737d8].
Similar Article: Fix Error [pii_email_8c0fab42323872be2892] on Outlook