There are many ways to share documents with others, but not all of them are effective or safe. The Internet is a great resource for sending information to others, but sometimes the file is too large for email attachments. Sending large files online can be difficult, time-consuming, and potentially dangerous when using an unsecured connection. If you want to send a file of size greater than 2GB, you can use the SendBig service. Currently, there are two ways to transfer large files online: by using e-mail or FTP. Both techniques have their drawbacks and limitations. The first technique is certainly the most popular one as it is the easiest way to transfer files, but it has many inconveniences: no guarantees that the file will arrive intact and intact and that attachments will be accepted by recipients with Outlook or Gmail;
Easily and Quickly Transfer Files name
For a number of reasons, whether it is to share media files with another person or simply for backup purposes, there are occasions where you may need to send large files online. Common file transfer services such as, and limit the size of files that can be sent, but if you know how to use FTP, then you can easily Transfer files online more than 2GB in size via an FTP server. Some fastest file transfer options for large files
- Want to send a presentation, multiple photos, or multiple documents?
- WeTransfer/MailBigFile. WeTransfer and MailBigFile are two services that allow you to transfer large files online for free.
- Dropbox/Google Drive.
- Tour own file-sharing system.
- The warp file.
- PDF Elements Pro.
Benefits of Easily and Quickly Transfer Files
Online File Transfer has a long history of being a massive pain point for businesses and individuals alike. It is hard to imagine, but there was a time when you could not easily send files larger than 2GB over the internet! Technology has come so far since then, but file transfer technology, in particular, has been stagnant for many years.
You can easily Transfer files online by more than 2GB. This is really important when you are dealing with huge files like videos, images, audio, etc. If you want to share them with your friends or business associates, this is the best way to do it.
CrowdDrive is a cloud-based file hosting service that allows you to transfer files online more quickly and easily than FTP or email.
- Upload any size of the file, no matter how large.
- Automatically sync changes you make between computers, phones, and tablets.
- Share files with others without having to send emails or check in on USB drives.
- Back up important documents online for safekeeping.
- Share as Link offers unlimited free file sharing and supports files up to 2GB in size, for transferring large files.
- Large File Transfer lets you send files up to 30 MB for free, we transfer.
- This intuitive web-based file sharing service allows users to transfer 2GB at a time, zip files.
When dealing with large files online, there are two main options: file transfer and file sharing. If you’ve got a big project and need to get it done quickly, then you’ll want to use a file-sharing service that can handle huge files. An example of this is sending your contractor the blueprints for your dream home. You could send them via email, but what if it’s over 2GB? That’s when you need to use a service such as WeTransfer or Dropbox.