DUALSHOCK 4 wireless controller Android devices
Sony Xperia devices and mobile devices using Android 10 or later support DUALSHOCK 4 wireless controller Bluetooth connections. Once connected, you can use your wireless controller to control compatible games and applications via Bluetooth.
Turn on DUALSHOCK 4 wireless controller pairing mode
Before you can connect your wireless controller via Bluetooth, you will need to activate pairing mode:
- Press and hold the PS button and SHARE button on the wireless controller at the same time.
- The light bar on the back of the wireless controller will start flashing once pairing mode is active.
Connect DUALSHOCK 4 wireless controller via Bluetooth
- On your Sony Xperia or Android device, go to the Bluetooth settings and turn Bluetooth ON.
- Select scan for new devices and then choose Wireless Controller.
You can now use your wireless controller to control compatible games and applications on your device.
DUALSHOCK 4 wireless controller compatible games and applications
You can use your wireless controller to play games streamed from your PlayStation®4 to an Android 10 device using the PS4 Remote Play app.
Your wireless controller can also be used on an Android device using Android 10 or later to play games that support DUALSHOCK 4 wireless controllers.
How to connect a PS4 DualShock 4 controller with your iPhone / iPad or PC
- Go to Settings, and then Bluetooth Settings on your iPhone or iPad.
- Press and hold the PS and Share button until the light bar starts to flash.
- When the PS4 controller flashes white it’s in pairing mode and should appear under Other Devices section in Bluetooth settings.
- Select the controller in settings to pair it.